Sunday, March 10, 2013

one shoulder

Allright, I just found two new things that will be very IN this spring and summer 2013 for all the fashion lovers. One thing is the single-shoulder. It is going to be very IN no matter if you wear a bikini, dress or t-shirt with a single shoulder you will look awesome ! I pretty much like the asymmetric part of it ! And i really like the bikini verson of the single-shoulder!!

The other thing is, that there will be some shoes with wholes in the shoe sales. It is like a wedge heel with a whole in the sale. I don't like this typ of shoe. I've never been a big fan of wedge heels too. I think they look so chunky. Maybe that's the reason why they cut out wholes in the wedge now :P

Well have fun with this !:) and tell me about your opinion :)) tca











No comments:

Post a Comment