Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rosequeen

I can't believe that I am one of the nine finalists of the rose queen choice. these adorable girls are the so called roses princesses. and I'm a part of it! I'm looking forward to some very awesome experience. And a lot of fun! I'm also looking forward to the very interessting style and fashion parts of the whole competition. on my opinion all the girls already look pretty handsome and have a good taste of style! maybe some more color would be nice in that dark winter time!:) but soon it will be over and spring is going to make us look even more fantastic! what do you think ? follow this page to get some more information www.rosengala.ch or like the page and pictures on facebook , rosenkönigin. And feel free to follow my blog xO'xO





No comments:

Post a Comment